Buy Your Copy of Family Business: Practical Leadership Succession Planning Here
Less than 15% of family businesses survive to and through the second generation of leadership.
Family Business: Practical Leadership Succession Planning provides valuable insights to (1) demystify and simplify the process of succession, (2) help ensure continuing financial security for you and your family and (3) enhance the effectiveness and balance of your professional and private life.
For example, you will learn:
• the fifteen key causes of leadership succession failure and how to avoid them,
• how ownership transition without a clear, practical leadership succession plan can decimate your business's chance of survival,
• the value of practical, effective delegating skills to enhancing your leadership impact, creating a seamless leadership succession and ensuring a healthy, future business,
• the key perils of trust funds and why you should avoid them,
• what your next generation leadership members (your children?) really want but won't tell you ... and what you should do,
• the issues of choosing one of your children to succeed you, and how to avoid them,
• how reprioritizing your professional time can enhance your leadership impact, your leadership succession, your private life, and
• much, much more.
Whether you already have a family business or are starting one, Family Business: Practical Leadership Succession Planning is a must read.